From knowledge distribution to knowledge sharing – A short history of KM development
with Prof. Peter Pawlowsky, TU Chemnitz, Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V.
Together with Prof. Peter Pawlowsky, author of numerous publications on knowledge management, responsible for the first German master’s degree in knowledge management at Chemnitz University of Technology and one of the founders of the „Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V.“, we take a look back at the development of knowledge management and take a look at the future: What are the main KM topics in the next few years? (duration: 1h 23min):
- min : Welcome
- min : Introduction
- min : Agenda
- min : KM – unde venis (?): Development phases
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 1 – Roots of KM
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 2 – Job demand perspective
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 3 – Distribution of Knowledge – Technology, Tools, IC value assessment, Wissensbilanz made in Germany, SECI-Model
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 4 – Competitivness, strategic management, experiental knowledge, VUCA world,
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 5 – from distribution of knowledge to knowledge sharing (new openess)
- min : Knowledge Management Phases 6 – Digitalization, cognitive computing, IoT, AI, social innovation
- min : KM – today: Bibliometric overview 2021
- min : KM – quo vadis (?): Future focus fields
- min : Field 1: KM for societal development
- min: Field 2: Crisis-, disaster management and military intelligence
- min: Field 3: KM in Healthcare
min: Field 4: ISO 30401:2018
- min: Questions & Answers
- min: Is there any publication based on this research that can be reached?
- min: The view on what success means changed. Success is not only messured in growth anymore, that changed the aim of Knowledge Management, I think, right?
- min: How does the culture of asia has impaced what you assumted?
- min: What do you think about the latest movements introducing spiritual and indiginous approaches in KM?
- 01:23:54 min: Ending